In-mold labelling (IML) technology is the completion of the injection process jointly by placing a pre-printed label into the mold with the help of a robot. After the product is ready, this technology eliminates the labeling process, reducing the time as well as creating a vivid image with high printing quality.
Advantages of IML Technology
• The products are manufactured in a hygienic way with fast and precise IML robot systems.
• Thanks to its high printing quality, it increases the quality and attractiveness of the products.
• Multicolor and high quality prints could be obtained with a single process.
• Total manufacturing time and cost are low compared to the use of adhesive labels.
• High resistance to sudden changes in heat and humidity.
• It is environmentally friendly as it is produced with recyclable plastic materials.